NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of innovative LCD displays, professional grade plasmas and projectors, and integrated display solutions, today announced its 2007 Solutions Summit will take place May 9-10 at the Westin Hotel in Itasca, Ill., adjacent to its headquarters. This year’s event is anticipated to be the largest yet with attendees from both the digital signage industry and Fortune 1000 companies.
The Summit gives retailers, consumer products companies, service providers and others the opportunity to learn more about digital signage trends and applications in today’s marketplace. To date, more than 50 NEC Display Solutions partners are scheduled to exhibit, in addition to a comprehensive line-up of speakers.
“Last year’s Summit introduced many of our attendees to the technologies and possibilities of digital signage,” said Doug Albregts, Sr. Vice President, Marketing and Business Development at NEC Display Solutions. “This year’s Summit will cover that and more. Our featured presentations and working case studies will take attendees further down the road of digital signage by presenting how this engaging medium can impact business, help promote brand and product advertising, and deliver the ROI and benefits so many experts believe it can.”
The Summit will include sessions focused on specific issues detailing all aspects of digital signage:
- Alan C. Brawn of Brawn Consulting will address the state of the digital signage industry, how the industry has reached its current position, and future opportunities
- Professor John Greening of Northwestern University will discuss the need for digital signage and media in today’s changing marketplace
- Steven Hart and Chris Cicmanec of Draftfcb will present an advertising agency perspective on the emerging viability of the digital signage media
- Craig Apatov, Executive VP/Chief Sales and Marketing Officer of Miller Zell, will discuss how digital signage is changing the retail buying experience
- Carre Dawson of eVision and Laura Davis-Taylor of Retail Media Consulting, co-author of the upcoming book, Lighting Up the Aisle: Principles and Practices for In-Store Digital Media, will address content and digital media, and building the right message to effectively connect with advertising targets
- Thomas Wyatt, Director and GM of Cisco Systems, will discuss how a network provides an ideal platform to support innovative applications that improve customer experience and create new revenue streams
- Bob Tomko, Jim Drysch and David Alter of AVT Communiqué, a division of Hospitality Partners, will present a working case study on the integration of a digital signage and way-finding solution at the Hyatt Regency Chicago
NEC Display Solutions partners slated to attend the Summit include: 3M Digital Signage, 42Media, AdFlow Networks, Alive Promo, Allen Technologies Group, Allure, AMX – Endeleo, Aurora Multimedia, Avocent, Broadcast Internations, BTV+, Chief Manufacturing, Cisco, Comnet, Digital Factory, Display Devices, ECI Communications, Epicure Digital, Ergotron, eVision, Extron Electronics, Flightview, Gefen, GestureTek, GlobeCast, Helius, Horizon Technology, ITS Enclosures, Jelco, Inc., Kristel, Magenta, Matrox, Microspace, Miller Zell, Minicom, NEC Corporation of America, NEC Financial Services, NEC Unified Solutions, NextWindow, Newsight, NowMicro, Nvidia, Omnivex, Peerless Industries, Premier Mounts, Prism Technologies, RDM, Richardson Electronics, RidgeLogic, RiseVision, Scala, Solaris Labs, TELentice, Tripp Lite, Ttuff Technologies, and USSI.
Registration information is available at www.sharpnecdisplays.us
# # #
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading provider of innovative LCD displays, professional grade plasmas and projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for the education, enterprise, government, professional, medical and digital signage markets. NEC Display Solutions ranked as the number one large-screen LCD monitor provider for the signage and professional displays market for CY2006, according to iSuppli.
For more information, please call 1-866-NEC-MORE, or visit www.sharpnecdisplays.us
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Reseller prices may vary.
For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America monitors, consumers can call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the Web site at: www.necdisplay.com/protectyourimage/
. For digital images, please visit www.necdisplay.com/mml